Start roleplay threads here. Be sure to include NSFW in the title if it applies.

New Reply

The reason Blu is blind and why Luna accepts him

Ar. Enderman "Blu" Wolf
MuldoonThePonyWarrior

Stallion

Lives in: Canterlot Castle, Equestria (homeland: Celtic Equestria)

It wasn't apart of my DNA, it was the day before I met and fought for Luna against King Sombra. I was training with some of her soliders to prepare for the war and I toke down all of them but one and it was my arch enemy trying to kill me, they were wielding a sword and then they cut one of my eyes I was blind that day and I started to wear sunglasses so no pony would think of me as a freak or a disgrace it was till a few wars after Luna asked to see me for dinner as soon as it began she asked for me to remove my glasses and I asked her "Are you sure?, you might not like what you see." she nodded and said "Yes!". I removed my glasses and she saw I was blind and she asked me "what happened to you?" as I told her the story she had tears coming from her eyes and then she asked "How are you able to fight so greatly?" I tell her whilst losing 1/2 of a sense my other senses have gotten stronger. From that day I became her best friend she felt sorry that I'm blind but she knows that no matter the odds I'll be there to protect her and then she made me her army's General. But yet even with partial vision I'm a warrior and I'll die for Luna.

Last updated: Fri, Jun 22, 2018 07:13 pm

Ar. Enderman "Blu" Wolf
MuldoonThePonyWarrior

Stallion

Welcome old friend

Ar. Enderman "Blu" Wolf
MuldoonThePonyWarrior

Stallion

The army well the army has quadrupled in size but my original B.O.P. was burned down

Ar. Enderman "Blu" Wolf
MuldoonThePonyWarrior

Stallion

We found the guy and it was my arch nemesis Batty Skull we arrested him and they should b executing him right about now

Ar. Enderman "Blu" Wolf
MuldoonThePonyWarrior

Stallion

Really you 2 doing that reminds me of Luna and I before me and her started dating but back then she would use her magic and I would use my specialized battle axe

Ar. Enderman "Blu" Wolf
MuldoonThePonyWarrior

Stallion

Not joking me and princess Luna are dating and have for about 50 years but I never see her much because I'm either out to war, training her troops, or filling out paperwork

Ar. Enderman "Blu" Wolf
MuldoonThePonyWarrior

Stallion

I remember this ambitious recruit he thought he could do anything but later on was shoot by an enemy arrow and died but the work I do I'm not really payed for I have a retirement plan as does every guard but no guard has lived to use it

Ar. Enderman "Blu" Wolf
MuldoonThePonyWarrior

Stallion

You know biologically I'm a prince, the prince of Celtic Ponies, I left that life, me and my sister left to make peace with Equestria we succeed but we decided to stay even though I was the rightful heir I left it to my little brother who then ruled with an iron hoof. I joined the equestrian military and my sister joined the wonderbolts

Ar. Enderman "Blu" Wolf
MuldoonThePonyWarrior

Stallion

I know that feeling somepony wanted me dead so I faked my death and killed him a month after he was suprised and too this day many of my enemies think I'm dead. I'm fine with that in either way the only ponies who remember my heroic deeds are my soliders and Luna

Ar. Enderman "Blu" Wolf
MuldoonThePonyWarrior

Stallion

Well my first kill of something I killed was when I was 5 years old I killed a squirrel my father taught me how. But if you meant the first time I faked my death was when I was 400