I'm doomed. Truly and utterly doomed.
People have started calling me the 40-year-old virgin because I never seem to be able to get a girlfriend.
I don't understand why I have so much trouble.
If you want to know a little bit about me to get a good idea of why I can't get anybody to like me, here it is...
1. I'm a storm chaser.
2. I like to watch Star Trek
3. I love to eat Ramen Noodles
4.My car is a 1969 Pontiac GTO 'judge' hardtop coupe. with a turbo hydra-matic 400 transmission and a 400c.i. ram air IV engine.
5. I named my car Big Bertha.
6. I love to play Xbox and still have an Xbox 360.
7. I have ADHD.
8. I'm partially Bipolar. (If you want to know what that means, I change moods suddenly but, it's not really much.)
9. I love to draw. Mostly ponies and Star Trek but, I do also draw storm chasing vehicles like the Tornado Intercept Vehicle and the Doppler on Wheels.
10. my GPA in high school was a 3.2
11. I am a realist. basically, when someone asks me if the glass is half-full or half-empty, i whip out a tape measure to get the dimensions of the cup to see if it actually IS a cup with water in it. (theoretically speaking, that is...)
12. If you haven't already noticed, I'm very technical and I happen to use alot of big words.
13. My favorite character from MLP is Shining Armor.
14. All of my friends are okay with me liking My Little Pony
15. I live in Oklahoma. (Hence, knowing alot about weather because... DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE HECK HAPPENS EVERY MAY IN OKLAHOMA?) (let me just give you a hint... look up 'F-5 Tornado' on google and at least 75% of the pictures on there will be of a tornado somewhere in Oklahoma, and 75% of those pictures will be of the May 3rd, 1999 moore-bridge creek F-5.)
16. I live outside of a town. (Just outside of a town called Blackwell, Oklahoma. We have 7,092 people and the main stoplight in our town blinks red.)
17. alright... dang i guess i'll finish this list on a high note. I was in marching band and in High School and I played Bass Drum and Cymbals. (as you can see, I'm a master of bad puns, too.)
18. Must I go on....
anyway, can you tell me what's wrong with me and maybe I'll try to fix it? Or maybe not. I just need to know why I have no luck getting girls to like me much less go out with me. I'm doomed to extinction of my family. I hate my life.