Strike up general conversation or introductions at the Cafe.

New Reply

Game/Plot ideas

Avid Sketch
Avid_Sketch

Pony

Lives in: Ca

Does anyone ever have a idea pop into your head when just looking over certain game/music/stories that you love and get this weird twist or inspiration from them? 

Well talk about here. 

I got one.

Avid Sketch
Avid_Sketch

Pony

Lives in: Ca

It came into light with Until Dawn and Heathers the Musical.

You play as a 19-20 year old first year college student by the name of Daisy Turns. You've been invited to a big ol' party from a group of shitty classmates you used to go to school with before getting a lucky break near the start of your senior year to a neighboring town.

When your parents get you to accept the graduation invitation, you find your self in [redacted location] Town. It's old and boring, but it's home. But sadly you've only come to (barely) enjoy the party and get some to continue your studies.

Along the first hour at Dolly Woods, with your old classmates getting shit faced (and making very future destroying decisions), you meet your old friend/crush Phillip Reign. 

It seems that he's been mostly affected by the assholes of your previous school along with a good handful of guys/gals you called your friends since ever.

Turns out, Phillip had taken over student counsel a little while after you left. And with his power, got the school to help fund the party located within ten miles of Dolly Woods.

He also reveals that he and your former friends have decided to take 'revenge' on all the awful people inside the forest- by dressing up as psycho killers and subjecting them to life threatening, and severely torturous pranks. And that's not all. Whoever is still alive by the end of the night (and not aware of the murder/torture right by them) will be blown up in a last hurrah to kill/scar the unsuspecting graduates.

It is up to you to either:

Join Phillip and kill off your former schoolmates
or Rebel against him and save your former schoolmates (along the way saving and picking up others that will help you take down the psychotic group) 

Corgibutts
Corgibutts

Stallion

Lives in: Sherman, Tx

What does it really take to turn so many kids' moral compasses winky-wonky binky-bonky? ***UntilDawnspoilers***At least Josh was clinically insane.***UntilDawnspoinkers*** There'd have to be some pretty strong writing to back up a homocidal rampage imparted by several teen adults. If protag could swing either way, is her personality not already established? She could be written to be sociopathic or otherwise removed from social norms and consequences... ...?

... It's still basically Until Dawn...

Last updated: Sun, May 07, 2017 08:04 am

seafire brease
ferhoodle

Stallion

Lives in: Door County Wisconsin

i haven't seen until dawn but this sounds interesting, i also get lots of random ideas when watching and listening to things and make long stories about them, i wish i could write sometimes but i don't care enough

John Conner
Mobiusoneblaze

Stallion

Lives in: Millbrook Alabama

A game similar to XCOM where you are in control of a private military corporation. You have full control over your troops and base. 

A nuclear survival game that is accurate to real world science. Mission would be aiding rescue teams and finding supplies.