It's a pleasure to meet you all, I am FlutterCakes, you can me that, Cakes, or even just my real name - Danie - any of those work.

I'm a twenty-three year old mare who is obsessed with Fluttershy - like what my profile on here states. I live with my mother, who I help since she has health conditions. My sister and her fiance also live with us, but in November this year they will be getting married - after that, just my mom and I again. Anyways, I am a huge nerd, I love anything to do with Marvel, DC, Star Wars, or even Star Trek. I'm considered the "white sheep" in a herd of "black sheep" within my family. They are all the partiers, but for myself, I try to avoid such things. I enjoy staying inside and reading a good book, or playing video games. Even though I am Twenty-Three, I barely ever drink, which my family (especially my brother) hates because they all drink pretty heavily.  Every Friday my family (mostly my siblings) all play Dungeons and Dragons, or Star Wars, or simply Cards against Humanity. Family is a huge part of my life, I am extremely close to my mom, as well as my eldest sister. (My brother and Sister are closer to each other than they are to me sadly). Anyways, I play on my xbox one a lot, but that's only Wed. Night to Sunday Night (I normally have classes Mondays and Wednesdays, and stay with my sister from Monday morning to Wed Night). I play quite a bit of different games, but currently; Overwatch, Monster Hunter World, and Fortnite. On the side is Assassins Creed Origins.

I hope to make many friends from here who like similar things as I do.