Strike up general conversation or introductions at the Cafe.

New Reply

I'm bad at this..

Halevune
SilverWisp

Stallion

Lives in: Florida

Well, I signed up a few of nights ago and been working up to say anything and with that it can be said that I'm shy and a very nervous individual.

So here it goes *bows* I am SilverWisp or perhaps Halevune and even been called Silver at times. I'm a gamer who plays all sorts of games, table and video on any system I can (mainly being the XBOne) and my favorite series is Zelda. Also used to draw back in school and want to get back into it which is a slow coming sadly. Other than that I like RWBY, anime, magna, cartoons, T.V., movies, My Little Pony (obviously), and all that jazz. Do not like horror though.

Now I guess...me? Gods, I don't know. Well as I said, I'm shy and talking to somepony new is hard but I'm here to try to meet new and hopefully come out with a friend or two and maybe something a bit more. I'm down in Florida now, helping out with family. But the past few years has been rough on me, alot of moving around a between a couple of states, family issues and troubles, and probably the hardest was some emotional hits, let's say...but that was a couple of years ago and I'm trying to move on and finally step forward.

*clears throat* Forgive me if that went on or was unfocused or what have you, I'm not good at this kind thing, but thank you if you stuck around and heard me out. *bows again*

Charles Gough
Chuck2762

Stallion

Lives in: Grand Prairie, Tx

Hello *shakes your hoof* I'm Chuck!

Lisa
LBstarfish720

Mare

Lives in: Palm Coast Florida

Hey I actually live in Florida too! Im up in Palm Coast. Im shy too its hard to come up and talk to people .. I need more friends.
I met someone on here whom Im interested in but I cant talk to him all the time.. But anyways I hope your having a good day ttys bye!

Last updated: Wed, Jan 10, 2018 06:45 pm