Strike up general conversation or introductions at the Cafe.

New Reply

About the recent ban.

Prismatic
Prismatic

Stallion

Lives in: Texas

The thread was created because people probably had questions as to my judgement and as a civil place for people to give their concerns so I can make a better understanding of the situation.  The ban was originally temporary but disrespect to staff in the 6 hours I was gone made it permanent.

If there is proof they made up and Rhod makes an effort to improve his behavior I will unban him.  For the hell of it, I'm going through the archives and so far it's not looking in his favor.  The caveat is that I want personal proof and not some screencaps.

Prismatic
Prismatic

Stallion

And he does the same thing.  In fact, if he's got the low ground he should be aware that I (as well as the other staff) make the decisions as to who can use the site and who cannot.  He nor any other user makes those calls.

It's gone that way because you're not only digging the hole for him but you're essentially throwing him under the bus.  What do you gain from him and why are you so adamant about it?

Right now, I've checked the archives and it's only solidifying my position to leave the ban in place.  It would probably explain more about my stance than anything else.

Prismatic
Prismatic

Stallion

If they're acting in the interests of only themselves and at the expense of other users, then yes that is very well a bannable offense.  Yes, and that experience is both due to real life and the stuff he did to the previous mod who banned him.  Which I might add is not pretty.

Which, that being said, is why I'm going to leave the ban permanent.  He has no respect for staff and disrespecting multiple moderators clearly indicates that because he broke the same rule, twice, means he does not get a third chance.  At this point I'm considering the case closed.