Strike up general conversation or introductions at the Cafe.

New Reply

OC:Lore Chaser

Cheslie
PikminFan3

Stallion

Lives in: Celestia's School For Gifted Unicorns, Canterlot, Equestria

Name:Lore Chaser.

Marefriend: Rainbow Rose.

Species:Unicorn.

Mane and tail color/style: Brown version of Lyra's mane and tail

Coat color(s): light purple but gets more vibrant near his hooves

Magic color(s): imagine a rainbow colored nebula filled with stars, kinda like this

0727570c86c40cacd9f97b5cd9e6c2dd.jpg

Eye color(s): left eye purple/magenta, right eye rainbow, when angry they turn into dark magic eyes like King Sombra's eyes

Clothing: wears a purple cloak the with his cutiemark on the back and underneath his cutiemark is the symbol of the thaumaturge which looks like this 

16c2f4b92eede82df808b4457df09b21.png

Cutiemark:

Age upon receiving cutiemark: 17

Education: Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns.

Career/student: Twilight's apprentice, Spell Crafter, Arcane Researcher, Magitek Engineer and Inventor, Alchemist, Mage, author of several books.

Talents:very powerful mage, gifted in sales, can play the ocarina, can control his emotion very well. dabbles in writing, good at detecting lies, skilled potion maker, great singer, can create songs right off the top of his head, professional video gamer, has the ability to break out into song during certain situations, very good at staying true to himself even if pressured to change.

Personality Traits: Strong willed, highly intelligent, photographic memory, bookworm, megalomaniac, kind, caring, romantic, selfless, arrogant, compassionate, kinky, disorganized, honest, loyal, patriotic, cowardly, paranoid, cultured, impartial, anti-social, optimistic, imaginative, geeky, positive, creative, meticulous, sarcastic, realistic, pompous, slovenly, conceited, shy, introverted, witty, atychiphobic, positive, empathetic, sympathetic, secretive, determined, quirky, adorkable, punny, comedic, sensitive, emotional.

Story: Lore Chaser was the only unicorn in his house both his parents and both his siblings were earth ponies so it was a surprise when there first born son was a unicorn but it was easily explained as Lore Chaser's Grandmother was a unicorn so he had inherited the trait from her son which is Lore Chaser's Father.

Growing up for Lore Chaser was hard his mother was a very narcissistic perfectionist, and a drama queen, while his father was very stupid, closed minded, and too dependent on traditions and routine. Lore Chaser's parents were not at all helpful during the difficult moments in his life, such as when he was going through both his pubescent and prepubescent magic spurts they chose to both ignore and suppress these magic spurts simply because they were worried about being outcasted and disliked by those they respected now Lore Chaser's magic spurts were way stronger than those of most unicorns this foreshadowed a great talent for magic his biggest and his final magic spurt happened when he was 17 when he told his parents that he wished to pursue his dream of becoming a powerful wizard and enroll at Celestia's School For Gifted Unicorns, his parents got angry and tried time and time again to suppress this thought but Lore Chaser held his ground, his parent were now fed up with him and wen't out to buy a horn sleeve which is a form of restraint used to suppress magic it's mostly used by parents who's babies are exhibiting there first magic spurts and by mental hospitals in order to protect patients who were unicorns, Lore Chaser was shocked and frightened by his parents willingness to turn to such inhumane way of turning the argument in there favor, he ran out the door screaming "NOPE!" he than ran out the front door and trying to get away but his father held him down as his mother tried to put the sleeve on his horn, he began to tear up and excrete cold sweat as the sleeve was locked in place around his horn, "you might be able to entrap my horn but I'll never be what you want me to be, do you here me I'll always be true to myself no matter what anybody else thinks " Lore Chaser said with a growl and a hiss in his voice, but neither of them realized that they had ran into the center of Ponyville in the middle of the afternoon and running to Lore Chaser's defense was the mane 6.

The argument felt as though it lasted hours but really it was less than 2 minutes as Lore Chaser's parents were very submissive to the loud yelling of Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and most notably Twilight, meanwhile Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie where busy trying to get the sleeve off his horn but even with the key the lock on the sleeve was tough but soon the lock was undone and the sleeve came off and asked if he was ok to which he replied "Yea, I am now, thanks"  but soon afterwords he began to feel a magic spurt coming and this one felt intense. Lore Chaser began to lift off the ground as his horn glowed brighter than it ever has before, his eyes began to glow just as bright with a green and purple shine, magic purple lightning bolts sparked and bolted from his horn periodically hitting the ground, the ground shook as all nearby bodies of water began to form waves which beat and crashed against what ever surface bordered them like the ocean during a hurricane not only that but the water would also freeze and thaw over and over again in between waves, the wind blew with such intensity and the clouds darkened and rained with white, yellow, and purple lightning bolts striking the air around them and any fire that was started from that lightning would just float and orbit around Lore Chaser and the flames would then change colors when hit with the lighting from his horn. Recognizing the situation Twilight sparkle casted a protective spell to protect her from the elemental chaos of Lore Chaser's magic then began to approach Lore Chaser when she was close enough she wrapped her hooves around Lore Chaser, Lore Chaser's magic than began to calm down but his flank then began to glow, when Lore Chaser's hooves reached the ground once again and all the environment returned to normal Twilight looked at Lore Chaser and said the same words that Celestia said to her when she was a filly she not only offered to have him enrolled in Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns but she also offered to make him her apprentice, to which he ecstatically agreed just as she did many years ago and also just like the scenario many years ago Twilight had to point out Lore Chaser's new cutie mark, which only made him more excited.

Ever since his enrollment thanks too Princess Twilight, Lore Chaser had a lot of time to not only learn how to better control his magic, he put hours into researching and learning about it's history, uses, effect on society, in his room the walls were lined with shelves filled with books on magic, curses, alchemy, potion making, and books that told the tales of the most powerful magic users in Equestria such as Clover the clever, Starswirl the bearded, Mistmane, and Meadowbrook, he also possessed a walk in closet which hid a secret door which led to a secret area in the house that his parents where unaware of, this area was made into an arcane laboratory where he conducted his experiments, invented his machines, and overall practiced the art of magic, he even invented a friend for himself a small spider like robot powered by a magic blue gem he named Clanker, Princess Celestia was also kind enough to let Lore Chaser stay in Twilight's old tower, and he would also have tutoring sessions with Moondancer and Twilight if she was in Canterlot. After several years of study in the school Lore Chaser was finally ready to graduate and begin his studies with Princess Twilight and his fellow students Starlight Glimmer and Sunset Shimmer back in Ponyville, where the story goes after this, that's a story for another day.

Last updated: Sat, Sep 23, 2017 10:54 pm

Cheslie
PikminFan3

Stallion

Lives in: Celestia's School For Gifted Unicorns, Canterlot, Equestria

Thanks for the info I assumed there was a discussion like that but I couldn't find it so I posted my oc info here. anyway thanks for the link dude :)