Hi my name is Chase, I'm a gamer, and I L.O.V.E video games (do ya like my undertale reference lol), long walks outside, nature, reading, animals, relaxing, my favorite music genres include metal, classical, Jpop, Kpop, any relaxing music, rock, any electronic music, my favorite video game genres are fantasy RPG, Lovecraftian Horror, horror, zombie survival, my favorite video games include Pikmin (1, 2, and 3), Undertale, MediEvil (1, 2, and Resurrection), Fallout (3, New Vegas, 4), and Elder Scrolls (Morrowind, Oblivion, skyrim), favorite TV genres are anime(favorites being soul eater, fairy tail, fullmetal alchemist, hellsing ultimate, little witch academia, fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, sword art online, High School Of The Dead, Clannad, and Kill La Kill), cartoons, horror, zombie survival, documentaries(preferably documentaries about nature, history, and the supernatural), and drama shows like Criminal Minds and House M.D, and I'm also writing a novel I got 4 chapters done though that's nowhere near don of course XD. Now more about my personality, I'm very sensitive(like Crona from soul eater sensitive, that goes for my shyness too), I try to stay as positive as possible at all times and in all situations, I have more value for a person's personality than there looks but I still have physics traits that I don't like, I'm quite intelligent when it comes to biology, geology, botany, technology, and mycology(not to boast or anything), I am not one to hold grudges or hate anyone and I hold the Brony fandom's motto of "Love And Tolerance" to heart, I'm a pacifist, Anti-War, not prejudice towards anyone, I dislike zealots, I don't care which political party you belong too as long as your not overzealous about it cuz no relationship should end just because you have differing opinions on politics that's just dumb. For a romantic partner I looking for a tomboy who also likes gaming and the outdoors, I find colorful hair dyes attractive, for fashion I like girls who have more value in comfort rather than looking good so basically t-shirts and stuff, I am looking for somebody who is kind, generous, sensitive, funny,somebody who is comfortable in there own skin, will offer emotion support when I need it, and lastly I'm not interested in sex right of the bat if you want sex we would have to be together for a few years first (minimum of 5 years).