Strike up general conversation or introductions at the Cafe.

New Reply

The Story Of King Metalheart

King Metalheart
Kingmetalheart1

Stallion

Lives in: Hastings, Michigan

This is my story of my own OC King Metalheart bare with me its drawn out and extends off in different directions so just go with it, with that I guess I will get the story started

King Metalheart
Kingmetalheart1

Stallion

King Metalheart wasn't always a alicorn he was born a unicorn with the name Master Metal he was born in Canterlot and lived with his mother with his other brother DJ-Metalheart which was born a year after he was but anyways, he never had a father figure in his life since his dad left his mother before he was even born.

Master Metal lived with his mother for about 16 years and he dealt with his mom coming home drunk and beating him for no reason, this started when he was about 8 years old but anyway, he took off from Canterlot and headed due east towards the Foal Mountains and this is where the story is about to take its turn of events.

NazmiFR
NazmiFR

Stallion

Lives in: Normandy, France

What is this turn of events? We wanna know :(
Last updated: Sat, Jul 22, 2017 10:22 am

King Metalheart
Kingmetalheart1

Stallion

A/N: wow talk about a crowds answers well first off this is the second part of the story now since I got commenters but to answer your questions, one yes he does get together with one of the main characters but you wouldn't expect who it was till now and on with the story!

King Metalheart
Kingmetalheart1

Stallion

Master Metal reached the Foal Mountains sometime later and traveled over them for many moons, once through the goal mountains on the other side like you would expect was a long stretch of desert and he had no other choice but to travel across it.

He traveled the desert for many nights till he finally collapsed out of exahustion, but he wouldn't be beaten so he got up and was walking along when he saw a pony over yonder and trotted towards it well come to realize it was a pony but a statue of a pony with a silver crown placed atop of its head he was curious and took a look around and suddenly he saw that was in a town made completely out of a metal alloy Equestria has yet to ever see and he saw bones of long dead ponies lying about this didn't scare him but just made him want to see that crown more so what does he do... he climbs the statue and grabs the crown.

Once down he places it onto his head, suddenly he it basked in a bright white light and lifted off the ground he felt strange but then he felt a jolt of pain go through his body so bad that he ended up passing out.

Later, he woke up anod found his body had changed from being a unicorn to now a 5 foot tall alicorn and his surrounding were different there were ponies walking around and luscious grass and dirt while towards the the area where he came in stood a gate and the desert beyond that he was shocked and more surprised than anything but then he had ponies as he was being walked towards his supposed castle they were saying, "Good morning King Metalheart!" This meant good things to Master Metal or now known by his true name King Metalheart. 

And that's part two so I lied about telling you who he was gonna love but that section will come up in part 3 good evening everypony give the next part soon ;)