This is for creative ideas, stuff that you want to see outside of your head, like video games, books, movies, short films, etc. Here are a few of my ideas, feel free to put your ideas here or even offer to help make these ideas ​a reality.

Video game: I've thought about making an MLP based RPG game, something kind of like Skyrim, but with ponies and Equestria. I'm just waiting to see more of Equestria before I start actually pursuing this, if I'm going to make it, I'm going to make it right.

Audio dramas: I've thought about doing a radio show where censorship is something that doesn't exist, where we can talk about anything we want, some script writers would be great, it's a concept that can adapt to society as well, so writing possibilities are endless here. Just need some script writers and a few voice actors. I've also thought about doing something similar to doctor whooves and assistant, but I feel like that's been overdone, however, I've never seen it done in a pure cartoon style, as in doctor who, but with more focus on humor and fun. A friend and I already have a script where doctor whooves and derpy (technically muffins, but I'm not calling her that. I can accept it as her name, but I'm not going to call her that) go on an interstellar trip to find the most stylish hat. Only in the world of doctor who can that concept work, although I have been thinking that we should make that a comic first.

Stories: I've been thinking about writing a fanfic about a villain that is literally the harbinger of the Apocalypse. I've also been thinking about writing a story about self sacrifice​. When you put them together, you get a story that pulls on your heart strings. I just need someone to proofread it when it's finished.

Animation: remember that joke about the captain who asks his assistant to bring him a red shirt when enemy ships are on the horizon? Imagine that ponified. I'm surprised that hasn't been done yet actually, although I have seen similar animations.

That's all I have for now, what do you guys think? Do you guys have any creative ideas? Do you guys have any connections to make some of these a reality? Open discussion from here, just keep it within the rules of the site.