Start roleplay threads here. Be sure to include NSFW in the title if it applies.

New Reply

Chapter One: Overall Honesty

Avid Sketch
Avid_Sketch

Pony

Lives in: Ca

Oh dear sweet Celestia by Luna's moon butt and the Crystal Heart sugar clusters.

The Harmony guard was struck. Tangled up by her now confirmed thoughts. The King was flirting with her.

The King. 

The one stallion in the whole world that could never be with her.

Well this was nice!

"U-um w-well goo-d- n-night my King- ing-" Avid still had her raised hoof, stiff in shock and her cheeks a fluorescent red. Damn this, her coat felt warm, too warm. 

"U-mmm-" she fell back, bowing quickly to Sekr as he disappeared into his private abode and pulled a curtsey for Frith. (Hey! She still remembered how to do them!) "G-goodnight Vizier Frith.."

Avid Sketch
Avid_Sketch

Pony

"N-No my Vizier.." she backed away from Frith and cleared her throat. 

Avid dulled down to a nervous giggle, backing away from the snek while holding whatever pride she had left.

Wait didn't she lose that with dropping her helmet? Or was it when Sekr flirted with her?

Ah crap she forgot.

"I will see you in the morni-IEEK!" 

Then Avid backed into the wall where she gave out a big squeak. Growing redder, mumbling apologies as she bumped the guest room door open with her butt and back in slowly with a light 'g- goodnight Frith.'

Last updated: Thu, Oct 06, 2016 06:45 pm

Avid Sketch
Avid_Sketch

Pony

Sun.... Sunnnnnn... It sucked. Sucked sucked sucked- 

Light of the new day plagued the empty room, creeping into all corner of the room. Expansive, wide, it swallowed everything in it layers of warmth and pool under covers.

Warm...

So warmmmmmMMMM-

"aaaaAA-!!" The long orange sheet were thrown back in a flurry of panic. Avid sat up in harsh gasps and checked every bit of surrounding. What did she miss? Where was her bed? Her room?

Where was her beautiful husband!??

"Oh wait that's the King..." she yawned.

"THE KING!!"

Tie up her mane (brushing can wait!!), throw on her body suit, put the armor on five minutes flat-

And she trotted out with a stiff salute....

To basically nopony.

She wasn't in someplace with light. Or sun. So that... dream? 

And she was too embarrassed to go back to bed. So then Avid is going to be stuck like this until the night or someone fetched her... Goodie..

Last updated: Thu, Oct 06, 2016 07:57 pm

Avid Sketch
Avid_Sketch

Pony

With Frith by her side,  Avid could feel at ease. Slink out of her locked stance, lower her head in shame. The usual.

"Apologies Frith... my internal clock is not so kind to me. And for a moment I panicked!" Despite how hushed she was, Avid was still at a stage of humility she had no excuse to experience. 

She wasn't allowed to mess up. Or admit it. 

"M-my Vizier.. can I confide in a honest snake like yourself?" Maybe it wasn't so kind to call Frith a snake... but it was true. They were a snake-pony.

Avid Sketch
Avid_Sketch

Pony

Her nerves jumped as the loud, echoing shout. And it lingered as she drew closer to Frith. Not too close.

"I think that will be proper... I don't wish to wake the the King with my... annoying tone.."

Avid Sketch
Avid_Sketch

Pony

It was clear by now her uncomfortable actions played the biggest role. Sooner or later they'll have a brigade come to her in the night and drag her back to the beach house she called home. 

But the first act was to grab the sheets, kicked by a flurried panic and lean into the soft mattress with a silent wail of: "I don't know how this'll work out!" 

She can just say Dazzler ordered her to stay.

"A-And I'm afraid-" or just casually forget the white lie. Meh. "What if I screw up? What if the King doesn't like me after a few days? Wh-what if he doesn't like me at all!?" the last question gained a new rush of heat showing brightly on her face. Resorting to rubbing her cheeks as if they were dirty.

"I-I know I sound like a stupid filly, but I have never done this before! Never been to a neighboring Kingdom o-or even near a Ruler! Never!" her words muffled out as the guard was even redder than before. 

"And if he keeps up that- that thing! You know what I'm talking about! I'm gonna die of blushing!!"

Avid Sketch
Avid_Sketch

Pony

"Flirting! M-more like killing me with compassion!" oh gosh is she still blushing? She is.  Oh dear.

"My vivier. Frith. My only odd companion... I need to bring out the big guns! Whatever guns are.."

The mare turned back to Frith with a her blush dying, despite how big the damage of HIM was.

Avid Sketch
Avid_Sketch

Pony

He's done this before? Charming? Too much????

Eh????

Avid rose again! Her little pony muzzles scrunching, determined to win this little (if not real) love game the King has started!

How dare he like her! Platonically!!!

"Frith. How long until Sunrise?"

Avid Sketch
Avid_Sketch

Pony

"Thank you Frith!" the tiny mare looked... well she wasn't smiling now. 

But it was now daytime! So she only could step down from her bed and trot by Frith, winking playfully to the snake-pone.

"Welp, guess we gotta start somewhere right? So give me everything you got!"

She lied. Oh dear Celestia she's sweating bullets already.

[END CHAPTER ONE]