Share romantic questions, experience, and advice here.

New Reply

How will you able to move on with your first Partner.

Jude Villareal
Jude_Villarreal

Stallion

Lives in: Ponyville, Equestria

Greetings. I'm kinda new here, I hope I didn't do anything wrong to post this. 

I got a problem. It's about my first Girlfriend. I was so madly in love with that girl, and she broke up with me, because she needs to study first. That's her reason and she promise that she don't have any plan to have a boyfriend. I was so upset and depressed that day, because she promise a lot to me that she won't let go of me unless I cheated on her. She said she won't give up on me.
  I beg for her to stay, crying to the phone while talking to her. She broke up with me via message in Facebook after that she blocked me for begging and trying almost anything to be with her. I tend to make mistake, a lot of mistake, but I didn't cheat, all of my mistakes are me, not knowing what to do if she's mad or something. 

I even stay in the restaurant when she walkout. I thought she went to the bathroom, so I waited there, finishing my fries. All of my mistakes are just me, not acting like a boyfriend, but more like a friend or so. I didn't know what to do. 

So weeks go by and I'm starting to feel better when I suddenly meet her. She looks like a fool, hiding or something, she looks like a little girl that's scared to a crazy guy. My heart just pop, it felt like it fell off the building. I was so affected on how she acts, I thought to myself that "Am I that worst? Am I that terrible?" 

After that, I try to pick myself up, even though it hurts. I still try to move on. That breakup affected my grades so badly. (but now, I'm slowly recovering it.) I thought it's me who's make her give up, glad her best friend is my friend, too. She told me everything and the true reason why she broke up with me. And that just hits me hard. I was so persuasive to know if it's me. What I've heard is devastating. She wanted to break up with me, because she found another guy who already got a girlfriend. She become a Mistress. 

I was suspicious to questions when we're still together. I quote "Have you experience being in a relationship with another 
individual that already got a mate?" end quote. That's what she keep on asking and saying situation and etc.

Now that I've heard it, I'm still concerned about her, even though she two timed me. How will I able to move on and forget about her..? 

(I'm sorry if my Discussion is out of context or got some missing things as to why it happens. Just ask away if you can't understand the whole story.

I'm still trying to adapt this new website. I never tried to go on a dating sites and stuff like this.);  

Jude Villareal
Jude_Villarreal

Stallion

Ah, yes, He's pretty evil alright, but serves her right. Karma got her. She's in trouble because she decide to do bad craps in her life, now the thread is thin and easy to be cut. One small cut of that thread, and she's over, her Parents will discover all of her sins, because her friends dislike her attitude. She change after our break-up. She said she knows what she's doing, now let's see if she still knows what she's doing.

Sniper Shoot
Sniper

Stallion

Best advice i can give is that , just try to get into relationships only after ure done with school forever , just try to get in the relationship as less as you can , try involving money use or feelings as less as you can , if you involve too much into it then the girl can simply randomly can come and say "im breaking up with you" , what can you do after that ? Kidnap her ? For sure nothing can be done , but she broke ur feelings , she left you broke too , she broken whatever you gave her to break , thats what i do about relationships , add much , lose much , add less , lose less , it is simple as that , right ?