Advanced PonyCrush Notifications
This one is my most complicated user script until now. 665 lines of code with one purpose: making PonyCrush Notifications easier to use.
This script condenses multiple Notifications for the same Post/Group/Discussion in one Notification. You don't need to click hundreds of times on Notifications which all link to the same thing.
The 3 little cogwheels between your Username and the Notification Flag open the configuration tab.
The different options shortly explained:
Browser Notifications:A Warning
- The first entry sets if each Group comment should have an own Notification entry or all comments of the same group only one.
- The Secound sets if each Profile comment should have an own Notification entry or all comments of the same Profile Wall only one.
- The third option provides (if checked) a small Number next to the Notification Flag with the count of Notifications.
- The fourth option overwrites the Toast system of Ponycrush (the small popup on the bottom) and redirects the toasts to the browser notification system. Browser Notification will pop up even when you minimize the browser window or surf on another tab.
- The last entry clears the local chache and updates the Notifications (You may need to click on this after changing the configuration).
This script directly interacts with the BonBon system from PonyCrush. That means it can easily break with any site update. So please, deactivate the plugin immediatly when something goes wrong with your Notifications and contact me.Up-to-dateness of Notifications
To go easy on the server the script only makes once a hour an complete update of your notifications. This means some Notifications could be old (for example after using a cellphone or tablet to look at them).
New Notifications should pop up immediatly.
Please inform me of any bugs. I tested the script for some days on different browsers, but I don't get the full spectrum of Notifications.
This Userscript is obsolete.