Strike up general conversation or introductions at the Cafe.

New Reply

PonyCrush Userscripts

Bastler
Bastler

Stallion

Lives in: Ponyville, Equestria

This thread is for user scripts which add useful things to PonyCrush.

Requirements
To use them you need one of the following plugins (or similar ones).

Scripts

Smileybar
This usercript adds a smileybar to all input fields which support the ponycrush smileys.
Some smileys seem to be lesser known. Get a button for every smiley to remind you that they exist.
1474317308_37426d525f5db7fd3d412047fa727
Since the buttons are based on the design of the website, they adapt to any theme.

I've tested this script primarily with Firefox. Any bug report is welcome.

I'm open to suggestions for additional userscripts.
Last updated: Thu, May 24, 2018 10:34 pm

Bastler
Bastler

Stallion

Small update for the smileybar.
Added :V and made the MutationObserver more specific.

Last updated: Thu, May 24, 2018 10:48 pm

Bastler
Bastler

Stallion

Advanced PonyCrush Notifications

This one is my most complicated user script until now. 665 lines of code with one purpose: making PonyCrush Notifications easier to use.

This script condenses multiple Notifications for the same Post/Group/Discussion in one Notification. You don't need to click hundreds of times on Notifications which all link to the same thing.
1476489784_b662ea2732b64d8500084d5c99ad9

The 3 little cogwheels between your Username and the Notification Flag open the configuration tab.
be6f32ec66714cf1a830289548e85b32.png
The different options shortly explained:
  • The first entry sets if each Group comment should have an own Notification entry or all comments of the same group only one.
  • The Secound sets if each Profile comment should have an own Notification entry or all comments of the same Profile Wall only one.
  • The third option provides (if checked) a small Number next to the Notification Flag with the count of Notifications.
  • The fourth option overwrites the Toast system of Ponycrush (the small popup on the bottom) and redirects the toasts to the browser notification system. Browser Notification will pop up even when you minimize the browser window or surf on another tab.
  • The last entry clears the local chache and updates the Notifications (You may need to click on this after changing the configuration).

Browser Notifications:
1476777737_faceeb1565552f1624c765eb19b4a

A Warning
This script directly interacts with the BonBon system from PonyCrush. That means it can easily break with any site update. So please, deactivate the plugin immediatly when something goes wrong with your Notifications and contact me.

Up-to-dateness of Notifications
To go easy on the server the script only makes once a hour an complete update of your notifications. This means some Notifications could be old (for example after using a cellphone or tablet to look at them).
New Notifications should pop up immediatly.

Please inform me of any bugs. I tested the script for some days on different browsers, but I don't get the full spectrum of Notifications.

Download:

This Userscript is obsolete.
Last updated: Fri, Nov 18, 2016 06:47 pm

Bastler
Bastler

Stallion

New userscript:

Ponycrush PM Warning

I often lost messages without knowing why.

This script warns you if your message wouldn't be sent.

cc7be67aeaa92f039330c2ecc7dfe023.png

Download

This Userscript is obsolete.

Last updated: Sun, Nov 05, 2017 09:41 pm

Bastler
Bastler

Stallion

Ponycrush Notifications

This user script redirects the small toasts (from the bottom left corner) to the browser notification system and plays a notification sound.

Browser notifications (in Firefox/Windows) look like this and are shown even when you surf on another tab or minimized your browser.

1476777737_faceeb1565552f1624c765eb19b4a

https://openuserjs.org/scripts/Bastler/Ponycrush_Notifications

Last updated: Thu, May 24, 2018 10:48 pm

Bastler
Bastler

Stallion

Advanced Ponycrush Chat

This new Userscript adds some really cool features to the chat system (the small live chat at the bottom right corner).

Features:

• The script adds a sidebar which shows all of your friends.
  • You can easily start a new chat or reopen an old chat by clicking on the sidebar. This works even when the chat partner is offline.
  • The sidebar can be sorted by id, name and online status.
  • The script also adds a fulöl screen view. While in fullscreen chat view all links and email adresses will be clickable.
  • The full screen view is accessible from the normal chat view, just click the maximize icon in the right upper corner.
  • When you surf on another tab and a friend sends you a chat message a notification sound will be played.
  • Incoming messages from other chats won't change the active chat in the full screen view immediately. Instead the chat with new masseges will be flashing.

Update 0.1.0.0:

• Fixed some performance problems.
  • Added multiline support while in fullscreen mode (press shift+enter to add a new line)

Fullscreen view with sidebar:

1522542859_d54edcc909f1ad8bba3ec3e1e051e

Flashing background chat:

1522542899_2fd3167ae42fe914af751a198d136

Style will adapt to any of the 3 site styles.

Download

https://openuserjs.org/scripts/Bastler/Advanced_PonyCrush_Chat

Last updated: Thu, May 24, 2018 10:50 pm